Group volunteers will need to submit their request by completing the form below.
Students - volunteering at ACFS is a great way to earn your required school community service hours.
A Waiver must be completed by all volunteers. Please access this form by clicking on the Waiver Form button below.
Available Volunteer Opportunities
BUILDING AND PACKING CHILDREN'S BACKPACK BAGS
Be part of the assembly team that bags 1,800 children's weekend food backpacks. The bags are then boxed and distributed to the schools weekly.
FOOD DISTRIBUTIONOur drive-thru site provides food support by providing fresh produce, non-perishable food, meat, frozen, dairy, bread/sweets and snacks into the trunk of a vehicle to help feed a family. (Served by appointment only.)
VOLUNTEERS ASSIST IN THESE WAYS:
- Direct drive-thru traffic
- Unload, move, and organize food supplies
- Package food into boxes for distribution
- Record client's visit and make future appointment
- Load boxes of food into cars/trucks
- Pray for recipients as they wait in drive-thru line
- Hand out devotions