If you are willing to serve as an individual, click on the Sign-up Genius button below and select the date you are able to assist ACFS.
A Waiver must be completed by all volunteers. Please access this form by clicking on the Waiver Form button below.
Available Volunteer Opportunities
BUILDING AND PACKING CHILDREN'S BACKPACK BAGS
Be part of the assembly team that bags 1,800 children's weekend food backpacks. The bags are then boxed and distributed to the schools weekly.
FOOD DISTRIBUTIONOur drive-thru site provides food support by providing fresh produce, non-perishable food, meat, frozen, dairy, bread/sweets and snacks into the trunk of a vehicle to help feed a family. (Served by appointment only.)
VOLUNTEERS ASSIST IN THESE WAYS:
- Direct drive-thru traffic
- Unload/move/organize food supplies
- Package food into boxes for distribution
- Record client's visit and make appointment
- Load food boxes of into cars/trucks
- Pray for recipients while in drive-thru line
- Hand out devotions
- Prayer support
- Designing social media content
- Capturing and editing videos
- Entering data into our database
- Handling monthly reports
- Design/print flyers, brochures & documents
- Event planning
- Monitor hotline phone calls